Blogger | Columnist | Writer | Avid Reader | Book Reviewer
- I have always had a special affection for vampires. I have had ever since I watched Twilight when I was 11. I love how classy they are, yet witty and interesting at the same time, and Oh-My-God they’re all so dreamy.
- I never really had a favorite actor though - it was always individual characters played by significant actors that I always fell in love with. For instance, just because I loved the mysterious personality of Edward Cullen from the Twilight series, didn’t mean I loved Robert Pattinson too.
- My most beloved fictional boyfriends include: Rhysand from 'A Court of Mist & Fury', Warner from the Shatter Me series, Peter Kavinsky from 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before', Cardan from ‘The Queen of Nothing’ and of course Kaz Brekker from 'Crooked Kingdom' among many others.
- Also, I've always had a thing for a character or two in all the Turkish shows I've ever watched - Muhteem Yüzyıl, Oyle Bir Gecer Zamanki, Vatanim Sensin – THEY ARE ALL SO HANDSOME, IT’S DISTRACTING.
- Alsooooo, Zayed Khan, if you're reading this. I LOVE YOU. And even if you aren't, I LOVE YOU. Oh, and also Fardeen Khan, you’re so charming. I LOVE YOU too. I can never choose between you two.
Well ever since I was a very little, adorable baby girl I had a major problem with reading & writing things. I generally had troubles with all subjects, especially with maths. Even though I never personally hated mathematics, mathematics certainly always hated me…
Anyway, so my brother bought me my first book that was GOOSEBUMPS’ ‘The Blob That Ate Everyone’ by R.L Stine. The words, the story and the work was so humorously, engagingly and comprehensively written that I instantaneously fell in love with this series. And that’s when words started to look more understandable and interesting to me, and that’s when I began reading more books and became an avid reader.
One of many reasons why R.L Stine will always & forever be my favorite author.
My reading life in GIFS ...
How and why did I get into reading?
My Fictional Boyfriends